Fort Worth, TX 76117 US
Do you want to be part of a company that encourages career progression? For over twenty years, our client has offered first-class salary and superior benefits and career progression to people of all ages, backgrounds, and life circumstances. As an organization their mission is to empower individuals to live longer and healthier lives.
As Report Coordinator, you will be responsible for the preparation of departmental production reports and assistance with campaign management.
40% Preparation and analysis of department activity reports.
- Prepare reports, binders and manuals for utilization by management team.
- Prep and analyze monthly production reports to track recruiter activity.
- Research, compile, analyze and report network adequacies on a per-client and global basis.
- Generate client specific reports for campaigns and recruitment
35% Assist with technical preparation and evaluation of campaigns.
- Assists in campaign assessment through provider recruitment reports
- Load campaigns, and assign work lists
20% Assist with various other tasks and special projects.
- Utilizes assessment tools to track deficiencies
- Report status of progress on all projects.
- Assists with preparation of department policies and procedures.
- Assists in department administrative tasks
- High school diploma or higher education required
- Two years computer experience including word processing,
- Strong experience with at Excel required
- Access experience is a plus!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
A little more about us: At Medical Professionals, we re all about you! We help talented job seekers find short-term and long-term positions that fit their abilities. Let s help you find the best fit for you.