Reproductive Health Assistant
Mesquite, TX 75150 US
Are you interested in learning more about reproductive health? This well-established groups provides healthcare for women, men, and families and assistance to make informed decisions about their sexual and reproductive health. They are seeking a qualified Reproductive Health Assistantfor with back office some front office experience.
Summary of the position:
- Greetings patients
- Obtaining medical history information
- Provided education to patients regarding the purpose of visit
- Check ins and check outs all patients
- Updates patient charts accurately
- Provides comprehensive education regarding birth control, STI/STDS and pregnancies
- Ensure all equipment and supplies are well stocked and sterilized
- Triage phone calls to clinicians
- Handles lab specimens
- Assists in closing procedure such as preparing deposits and balances cash drawer
- Sanitizes exam rooms
What you need to have:
- One or more years of experience in a clinical setting.
- Medical Assistant Diploma/ Certificate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- EPM/ HER experience preferred
Perks of the job:
When it comes to benefits, there are no expenses spared with medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, long term disability and life insurance, as well as a 401k plan.
Don t hesitate and apply today! We looking forward to working with you!