Resident Care Director
Minnetonka, MN 55345
A large well established Memory Care/ Assisted Living organization is looking for a new Director of Nursing to lead their team in at one of their beautiful facilities in Minnetonka!
The Director of Nursing (DON) will be responsible for coordinating, training, scheduling, and team development among the nursing staff.
This is a well established facility located near the beautiful Lake Minnetonka.
If you are the type of nurse who provides exceptional care to your patients and finds yourself capable of helping other staff learn and improve their skills and customer service this is a great opportunity to move up in your leadership development. This is a management level nursing position that maintains direct contact with patients and integration with patient care.
- Oversee all nursing operations of the facility
- Create collaborative and efficient workplace with attention to quality standards and policies
- Guide staffing procedures
- Set objectives and long-term goals for the nursing department
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
- Must have experience working with memory care patients
- Valid RN license in the state of Minnesota
- 1-2 year of management experience in an Assisted Living/Memory Care facility, Skilled Nursing facility, Home Health or Hospice setting
Please submit your resume to learn more about this opportunity.