Revenue Cycle Director
Cottonwd Hgts, UT 84047
Director of Revenue Cycle Management 65-75k
- Inpatient Hospital Account Resolution
- Salt Lake City
- Mon-Fri Flexible Schedule
We are a leader in providing tailored Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions that positively affect the bottom line of forward-thinking hospitals across the nation. Together is precisely how we approach each partnership. Providing full Hospital Revenue Cycle Management Patient Access Management, Medical Billing-inpatient, Medical Coding, Denials Management and AR Follow up. We work tirelessly with our clients to understand their exact needs, and together implement appropriate solutions to accomplish desired objectives.
Our environment is one of thinkers, problem solvers, and true contributors to their own success and the success and growth of the company. We are looking for individuals that don t want to be micromanaged, that take true interest and ownership and want to make an impact on the growth of the company and their future success. Working closely and directly with the senior management team, you will have an opportunity expand your knowledge as well as your personal and professional development!
This position looks for someone who is experienced in Hospital Revenue Cycle Management experience and the ability to supervise a small team of staff as well as offsite staff. Will oversee Hospital, inpatient revenue cycle management operations in an environment that is dynamic and fast-paced. Will establish and maintain relationships with individual payer provider relations representative(s) to resolve collection issues with patient accounts with ability to properly research account issues, resulting in account resolution. Will lead and manage a small team as well as work with an off shore team.
What we look for:
- 5 years + years of office or medical billing, experience. Hospital, inpatient and DRG experience preferred.
- 3-5 years + Management / Supervisory experience
- 3-5 years + of experience in Hospital Revenue Cycle Management, preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred, but not mandatory
- Extensive experience working with Denials
- The qualified individual should have a positive attitude, and willingness to learn and work together with our existing staff as a productive member of our team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 / ICD-10 coding.
- Works toward solutions using inquiry and logical deduction, i.e. problem solving
- Communicate effectively with Hospital management
- Familiar with multiple billing systems, preferred or ability to learn multiple systems
Competitive Compensation and Benefits package: Full benefit and 401 k package.
- Research and review outstanding account receivables.
- Review, update and correct patient information using various applications.
- Assistance when necessary with follow-up communication with insurance companies/patients regarding claim/payment status through our practice management system and reporting tools.
- Research and educate staff to obtain necessary documentation for insurance companies to process outstanding claims.
- Organize and prioritize work to make sure projects are completed in a timely an efficient manner.
- Communicate with multiple provider types, payers, and staff for education regarding billing/Account Resolution best practices.
- Continual assessment of appropriate daily work volume capabilities for each employee.
- Recognize trends and identify options for process improvements and work closely with Directors and Managers.
- Monthly review of medical claims and support personnel for use of internal policies and quality assessments to ascertain the progress of understanding complex billing scenarios.
- Manage work volume and education with remote staff.
- Supervise employee deadlines with current assignments and monitor the volumes of outstanding projects to be delegated to appropriate staff.
- Experienced Hospital Revenue Cycle Revenue Cycle Management
- Experienced with Medical Billing - Inpatient, DRG, Denials and process improvement
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong in building/managing client relationships
- Work closely with Hospitals/Practices to understand their concerns/feedback on RCM operations
- Escalated point of contact for the clients; handles escalations & ensure timely fixing of issues
- Works closely with the implementation team to ensure smooth transitioning of new clients
- Create consistent reporting for Hospitals and RCM operations and development of additional, enhanced reporting/intelligence to hospitals