Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
San Diego, CA 92121
Account Manager/ Promotional Sales Associate
Are you looking to join a well-established organization with proven success in improving, innovating, and revolutionizing the delivery of health care services to members of the San Diego community and great U.S? Then this might be the right place for you.
We are looking for an eager and driven professional to join the team!
We are seeking a strong organized, eager Finance Reporting Analyst to join our team. The Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst will be play a vital role in the preparation and analyzation of company financial statements. This position will serve as the financial liaison between the business partners and operations teams.
- Supports the Company s annual audit process and other audits/examinations, as necessary Prepares quarterly Statutory Basis financial statements and other financial filings for the Company s regulated subsidiaries
- Prepares annual financial statements and footnote disclosures in accordance with U.S. GAAP and/or Statutory Accounting Principles to support the Company s annual audit process
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement reporting packages and presentation materials
- Manages the preparation of revenue/costs of services annual budgets and periodic reforecasts for various lines of business, along with compensation and operating
- Prepares and distributes monthly financial analysis packages for the Company s operating departments budget versus actual results, providing department managers with insight and explanations of key variances and opportunities for improvement
- Reviews and analyzes Profit & Loss (P&L) account balances and identifies necessary P&L adjustments in order to properly allocate and record expenses to appropriate cost centers
- Develops and prepares integrated financial and operational dashboards and financial analysis for senior leadership, providing accurate and timely financial and operational recommendations
- Bachelor s degree in accounting required.
- Minimum 3+ years of progressive experience in financial reporting, planning, analysis, and auditing.
- CPA, or CPA candidate, strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Statutory Accounting Principles (is a plus), internal controls and financial reporting including disclosures.
- Public accounting experience is a plus
- Healthcare experience is a plus