Specialist, Clinical, & Fitness Proposals
San Diego, CA 92121
Our clients are a Nation Insurance Company looking for an Executive Assistant/Project Manager to be the support to the CEO, COO, and their executive team during a LOA. The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the development and timely completion of high-quality pricing proposals, RFP responses, and other assignments, as well as to support proposal team development activities.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:00pm *this is a contract role for 10 months*
Location: Sorrento Valley - San Diego, CA
- Bachelor s degree in Business, English, Communication, Journalism, or Marketing, and/or equivalent work experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum 2-4 years of project coordination/organization experience in a sales, marketing, or operations capacity, preferably in health care setting.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience with sales process, questionnaire-response (RFI, RFP, RFQ, etc.) development, proposal generation, and/or sales presentation creation preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred.
- Experience in health care, complementary/alternative/specialty health care, corporate wellness, and/or corporate fitness industries a plus
- Highly professional
65% Creates pricing proposals, RFP responses, and other assignments.
- Collaborates with all levels of the company including sales teams, management, and executive leadership to develop custom pricing proposals and RFP responses for health plans, brokers, employer groups, and other requestors.
- Maintains accurate file information for each assignment using established guidelines.
- Formats pricing proposals or RFP response documents using established guidelines.
- Creates initial drafts of standard and custom proposals, based on the information received from sales lead/management, using proposal templates and other sources.
- Works with sales lead/management, content experts, and other personnel throughout the company to obtain answers to outstanding questions or updates, escalating issues to manager as needed.
- Incorporates edits and updates to create revised and final drafts.
- Finalizes assignments and distributes according to established guidelines.
- Manages attachments and associated files as needed.
- Oversees hard-copy production/assembly as needed.
25% Supports project proofreading/review, ad hoc information requests, and other related team projects.
- Proofreads and data-checks team members assignments as needed.
- Responds to ad hoc requests for content/information, performance guarantees, pricing, etc., as requested by sales team and/or as assigned by manager.
5% Participates in team development and trainings under manager direction and oversight.
- Collaborates with manager to identify, develop, and implement new or improved workflows and processes.
- Provides team support when manager is out of the office to ensure the completion of projects.
- Attends team development and product trainings as needed.