Carmel, IN 46032
Staffing Assistant - Contract
Do you want to be part of a company that supports career progression? For over twenty years, our client has been able to offer first-class salary and superior benefits and career progression to people of all ages, backgrounds, and life circumstances. As an organization their mission is to empower individuals to live longer and healthier lives.
Job Summary: The primary purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to Staffing Team at all offices and oversee Temporary Employee Administrative duties
Responsibilities: 80% Provides administrative support to Staffing Team.
- Enters staffing requisitions within 24 hours of receipt. Keeps open position reports up to date and accurate.
- Assists with creating and editing assessment questions when needed.
- Assists with no letters, scheduling interviews, closing positions, and updating status and dispositions.
- Tracks candidate referrals and submits to Finance for payment.
- Posts open requisitions internally and externally as requested by staffing specialist. Maintains Ad Database.
- Completes and processes all new hire paperwork for San Diego office. Maintains spreadsheet for tracking purposes.
- Administers computer testing for San Diego office.
- Manages I-9 forms and E-Verify for San Diego office. Maintains I-9 folders and conducts quarterly audits.
- Assists Department with scanning in San Diego office.
- Assists Staffing Coordinator with Temporary Staffing in San Diego.
- Uploads background checks and reviews background check reports. Identifies areas that need further review and elevates as necessary.
- Creates personnel files for new hires.
- Completes and files filled Staffing Requests.
- Scan and uploads Staffing Specialist Interview notes and Interview Feedback Forms.
- Responsible for inventory of New Hire and Temporary Packets, ensuring policies and procedures are accurate and current.
- Updates personnel files upon COS completion. Requests for updated resume from the employee and saves new job description in the personnel folder.
10% Career Fairs and Blitzes
- Invites candidates.
- Prepares marketing material, creates screening questions and advertises for events.
- Represents Company in a positive, professional manner to all applicants.
5% Coordinates travel for candidates.
- Researches, coordinates, and confirms cost effective arrangements for travel, including flight, transportation, and hotel.
- Ensures travel reimbursements are processed as appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 2 years administrative or customer service experience required; experience in Human Resources helpful.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience in Recruitment process preferred.
- Knowledge with HRIS system preferred, but not a must!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
Pay: $ Depending on experience
A little more about us:
At Medical Professionals, we re all about you! We help talented job seekers find short-term and long-term positions that fit their abilities. As a quality healthcare staffing firm we open doors for our employees. You ll have an opportunity to work at one of our exceptional clients spanning from hospitals, medical groups, specialty practices, to health plan providers, DME and related companies. Our sole focus is to ensure that our clients get the best person for the job, and just as important, that you get the best position for you.