South Jordan, UT 84095
Medical Billers/Coding Support Clerk $13 - 16/hr.
Our company was formed by physicians and business people to increase the reimbursement of its physician clients. This experienced team of medical and business professionals was instrumental in crafting the mission of the company: "To improve the financial performance of medical practices."
Currently we re hiring Medical Billers. This position requires a person that is willing to take on medical billing, and responsibilities within an environment that is dynamic and fast-paced. We offer a very well run, organized environment. We are all a great team very little turn over, work together to accomplish important work for patients. We work hard and enjoy and have fun, while doing it. Our managers are awesome! We love them. Come see what s it s like to work with us! We are looking for candidates with both a wide range of medical billing and Insurance experience. Patient Accounts, Charge Entry, Collections, Claims, Payment Posting, Account Receivables, Insurance Authorizations. We are open to all backgrounds.
- Medical Billing - Insurance Collections
- Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm flexible schedules
- Pay rate $13 -16 hour
- Located in Murray
What can we offer you?
- Competitive pay scale based on experience and overall fit
- Full Employee benefits package
- A very run and managed organization providing you the tools and guidance to set you up for success and career advancement.
- A fun environment with a proven retention rate of our staff you matter to us!
Skills and Experience:
Medical Billing Medical Collections experience
Good customer service skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
Experience and knowledge of EOB s and processing denials
Ability to utilize PC using word, excel, custom billing software
Demonstrate the ability to properly research account issues, resulting in account resolution
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual payer provider relations representative(s) to resolve collection issues with patient accounts
- Demonstrate the ability to escalate problem accounts to management as required by circumstances
Identify and prevent risk and receivable related loss to the management
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient PC skills and prior experience in a PC environment
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts and calculations
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures and communicate effectively
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!
Apply with your resume immediately at https://jobs.medicalprofessionals.com