Surgery Scheduler Assistant
Downey, CA 90241
Want to work for one of the highest rated best companies to work for in Downey? Have a passion for healthcare and looking for an organization where you can build your career? You have found the perfect match!!
What will I be doing?
- Face of the company and its facilities to incoming callers
- Supporting multiple facilities and locations with scheduling appointments
- Scheduling specialty procedures or testing
- Scheduling and rescheduling appointments
- Answering incoming phones
- Taking insurance information via phone
- Verifying insurance as needed
- Providing patient directions for various tests or procedures
- Emailing new patient forms
- Inputting patient information
- Verifying proper ID/information
- Gathering necessary data from patients
- Assisting with questions
- Researching benefits information for patients
What special talents do I need?
- Extremely positive and upbeat personality
- True passion and care for patients
- Patience and strong listening skills to aid callers
What are the requirements for this position?
- 2+ years of Medical Front Office experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent