Geneva, IL 60134 US
Looking for a group that practices prevention and progressive treatment? This is the group for you! A highly-respected Orthopedic group is seeking a qualified Surgery Scheduler. The group prides itself on improving the quality of life of its patients!
What will I be doing?
- Schedules surgical cases backed on information from the surgery form
- Cancels, Changes facilities and reschedules cases as needed
- Schedules Pre-operative appointments with nurses for surgical teaching
- Works with ASC Director and/ or Manager to determine ability to add on cases
- Enters all surgeries into a computer or database
- Check to see if patients have been checked in, follow up with hospital to get room assignment information
- Prepares and distributes communication cards within the institute
- Works with Sales rep for equipment
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of Surgical Scheduling experience
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic medical terminology knowledge
- Can multitask
- Computer knowledge, experience with Medical Manager preferred
If you have a positive outlook and energy, please don t hesitate to apply!