Sugar Land, TX 77479 US
Houston Metro Urology, Houston s largest and most comprehensive urology group is seeking to join our team. With 20+ physicians, 10 locations, and 130+ employees, HMU specializes in general urology for both men and women, as well as specialty areas such as incontinence, robotic and laparoscopic surgery, management of kidney stone disease, cancer treatment of the genitourinary organs and more.
What will I be doing?
- You will schedule, Coordinate, and reschedule all procedures within 7 business days
- Oversee medical clearances, labs and ancillary testing if needed
- Verify insurance and calculate patients responsibility
- You will obtain surgical and ancillary service pre-certification from insurance companies
- Help patients with Procedure and surgery information including pre-op instructions
- Processes payment from patients
- Keeps patients files up to date with documentation/ lab tests
- Answers and returns phone calls promptly- within 24 hours
- Perform other duties that may be assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of medical clinic experience
- Surgery Scheduler experience required
- Basic knowledge of insurance plans
- Proficiency in computer software use
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
If you have a positive outlook and energy, please don t hesitate to apply!