Surgery Scheduling Coordinator
West Jordan, UT 84081
Medical Surgery Scheduler $13-16/hour
Why would you work at a job that you dread going to, has no opportunity for growth and makes you unhappy? When you could be working in a fun, fast paced, and professional environment with benefits and opportunity for growth in your career.
Our physician specialists, surgeons and staff are here to provide the care and attention that our patients need and depend on. We have a history and reputation of offering the highest quality care available in Utah. Our physicians and staff work together to ensure that all patients receive the treatment and service that they depend on to return to a productive, independent lifestyle.
We are a well-established clinic in Healthcare and are growing rapidly! We are searching for a motivated Medical Scheduling Coordinator to join our established clinical team who is looking for a long-term career. This is a challenging and rewarding position, maximizing your strengths and skills while helping others live healthier, longer lives. This position is a great opportunity for individuals that are seeking a stable career with room for advancement as a medical secretary and in healthcare.
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Commitment to good customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Understands working in a team environment for the success of the team
- Ability to take instruction and apply direction to get the job done
- Strong drive and work ethic that can be seen from the outside perspective
- Sense of what motivates them
- Desire for growth as a medical Scheduling Coordinator or in healthcare
- All medical office and medical scheduling responsibilities
- Greet and direct all medical patients
- Obtain accurate demographic information, co-payments and balance payments.
- Maintain and balance daily payment information.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of waiting area
- Make appointment reminder calls for all scheduled patients.
- Schedule appointments via telephone and in person for 8 doctors
Perks we love to offer:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Chance for growth and more pay
Pay and Schedule:
- $13-16 hourly
- Weekly pay check
- Full Time 8am-5pm
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!
If you are interested in this Medical Secretary position apply with your resume immediately at https://jobs.medicalprofessionals.com If you would like to talk to the hiring Manager, feel free to contact our office at 801-313-1938.