San Diego, CA 92121
Telerecruiter Entry Level Sales!
Do you want to be part of a company that supports career progression? For over twenty years, our client has been able to offer first-class salary and superior benefits and career progression to people of all ages, backgrounds, and life circumstances. As an organization their mission is to empower individuals to live longer and healthier lives.
Job Summary: They re currently seeking a detail oriented Telerecruiter to join their team. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, detail oriented, and experienced with multi-tasking. The primary function of this position is to make outbound sales type calls to prospective practitioners to encourage participation in our Clinical and Fitness programs.
- Makes outbound telephone calls to prospective practitioner types.
- Meets the minimum required outbound calls per day and per week, as specified by management.
- Utilizes contact management database.
- Adheres to standards and practices as outlined in the Practitioner Contracting/Communications Incentive Guidelines
- Submits weekly activity report to Manager as requested.
- Meets (minimum) monthly recruitment goals for applications received, as specified by management.
- Requests recruitment agreements by utilizing ASH on line practitioner web site and/or recruitment CD. Supports department by assisting on special projects as directed.
- Associates degree required or equivalent experience. High School diploma required
- Minimum one year experience in outbound sales and/or customer service.
- Strong verbal/telephone communication skills with a focus on reaching decision -makers.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Schedule: Monday Friday
A little more about us:
At Medical Professionals, we re all about you! We help talented job seekers find short-term and long-term positions that fit their abilities. As a quality healthcare staffing firm we open doors for our employees. You ll have an opportunity to work at one of our exceptional clients spanning from hospitals, medical groups, specialty practices, to health plan providers, DME and related companies. Our sole focus is to ensure that our clients get the best person for the job, and just as important, that you get the best position for you.