Temp Medical Records Clerk
Los Angeles, CA 90027
If you have experience as a Medical Records Clerk and ready to work in a multiculturally divers patient care setting? Our client has several health centers focused on providing the best of care to their patients and families of all ages, from diverse backgrounds attain optimal health and wellness. They have a temp Medical Records Clerk position available in the Hollywood area and looking to start the right employee immediately. If you are interested in the position, below is all the information waiting for you to apply!
Medical Records Task and Functions:
- Maintain and organize the medical records system and ensure that medical records' formats, policies, and procedures are followed.
- Update medical records as needed with demographics, scanning loose documents, indexing, cross referencing, inserting notes in the correct section of the medical record, keep both EMR charts and Manual charts in a professional appears.
- Assist with auditing of active medical records for misfiling of documents, Insert tabs onto medical records as needed, affix medication stickers onto charts, shred unused/remaining medication stickers and prepare medical records for archiving.
- Assist in the provision of patient care services by: greeting patients and visitors; answer telephones calls; and route clinical calls within the clinic.
What are the qualifications for a Medical Records Clerk:
- Must have at least 1 year of Medical Records in a healthcare clinical setting.
- Available to start the project and see the project thru
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records is required.
- High School or GED is required