Travel Dental Assistant
Atlanta, GA 30318 US
Would you like to work for a successful multi-specialty medical group whose goal is to provide quality healthcare? As a Travel Dental Assistant, you are responsible for visiting long term care facilities and assisting patients and physicians with dental care.
- Assist with patient care
- Oversees pretesting duties
- Use EMR to maintain accurate records
- Oversee all care and cleaning of medical equipment
- Oversee patient transportation
- Provide timely responses to patients inquires
- Requires 100 % travel
- Must have reliable transportation
- Maintain confidentiality
- High school diploma or GED
- Medical/ Dental experience preferred
- Must complete and pass a TB skin test
- Must have state radiation license or certificate
- Must have good computer skills experience.
- Must be able to follow directions and listen to needs of patients and doctors.
- Able to multitask, be detail oriented and demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of medical and dental terminology.
We are seeking a professional individual with attention to detail, ability to work at a fast pace and service-oriented. And you must have excellent organizational and communication skills.