Travel Medical Assistant
Cincinnati, OH 45225 US
Would you like to work for a successful multi-specialty medical group whose goal is to provide quality healthcare? As a Travel Medical Assistant, you are responsible for visiting long term care facilities and assisting patients and physicians with optometry and podiatry care.
- Assist with patient care
- Oversees pretesting duties
- Use EMR to maintain accurate records
- Oversee all care and cleaning of medical equipment
- Oversee patient transportation
- Provide timely responses to patients inquires
- Maintain confidentiality
- High school diploma or GED
- Medical assistance experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have good computer skills experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to follow directions and listen to needs of patients and doctors.
- Able to multitask, be detail oriented and demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of medical and dental terminology.
This position requires travel to Logansport/Peru/Wabash, IN