Los Angeles, CA 90027
We are seeking a triage Registered Nurse to join our organization. The ideal candidate will possess experience working as a Registered Nurse tin an out patient setting.. Our practice is heavily growing!
We are focused on proving personalized, quality healthcare services to all patients. Our organizations concentrates on health, wellness, and happiness.
- Performs all job duties to achieve Triage Unit goals under the direction of Triage Unit Supervisor. Act to improve the performance of Triage Unit.
- Performs a complete Triage assessment and follow up according to scope of practice and APHCV policies and procedures.
- Observes and performs functions as per Triage Unit Orientation Manual s policies and procedures. .
- Provides triage service over the phone and in face to face encounters,
- Conducts an effective and efficient patient flow that expedites patient care
- Recognizes signs and symptoms of urgent care needs and rapidly assists patient in obtaining a provider assessment and/or transfer to a higher level of care.
- Clinically supervise LVNs and MAs that are assigned to Triage Unit
- Assists Triage Unit Supervisor.
Current RN license in the State of California
2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse
Salary $34hr + (Depending on experience)