Ultrasound Tech- Night Shift
Sparks, NV 89434 US
We are seeking an experienced Ultrasound Tech to join our team. This position will be responsible for performing scans on patients in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform diagnostic ultrasound procedures
- Prepare and position patients for procedures
- Analyze images and provide preliminary findings to physicians
- Maintain accurate patient records and ensure patient comfort and safety during procedures
- Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals
- Bachelor of science degree is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 1 year of imaging experience
- Training in Ultrasound experience preferred
- BLS Certification
- Competitive salary and generous PTO
- 401K with Company Match
- Excellent Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
If you meet the qualifications listed above and are interested in joining our team, please apply today!