Alexandria, VA 22311
Ultrasound technologist with active RVT or RVS license wanted for exciting opportunity with the top organization in their specialty!
Excellent 12 week paid training upon starting
Will consider recent RVT/RVS graduates!
The primary responsibilities for Ultrasound Technologists include, but are not limited to, performing all necessary DUS scans and assist in treating LVD and MVD patients at the direction of the Physician, advise Physician and monitor treatment quality and safety, educate and motivate patients and participate in practice building and administrative activities as time permits.
- Perform patient evaluation and assessment prior to ultrasound examination
- Perform ultrasound examination of patients to create a Venous Flow Map for purposes of the physician recommending a safe, effective treatment plan
- Perform all additional scans indicated by the treatment plan at the direction of the Physician to ensure the efficacy of treatment and safety of the patients
- Within the limits of safety, adhere to the standard time allotments for each type of scan in order to maintain the smooth and efficient flow of patients throughout the course of the scheduled day.
- Working with the operations staff, review and update the ultrasound schedule to ensure good patient care and safety and to maintain the patient load at an efficient and productive level.
- Maintain equipment and manage the supply inventory to ensure continued and effective operations
Why Work Here
- Stable growing company established in 1981
- Over 60 locations in 15 states
- Oldest and most experienced in their specialty
- Excellent training provided
- Will consider recent RVT/RVS graduates
- Growth opportunities (Preceptor, Team Lead etc.)
- Full-time Mon- Fri schedule with Fridays ending by 3:30 pm
Must Have current registration as a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) through American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or current registration as a Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS) through American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT).
Ongoing maintenance of RVT or RVS registration and currency in Basic Life Support (CPR) certification is required.
If you are interested and qualified please apply or contact Michael directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!