Vision Center Patient Service Representative
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Do you have over 2 years experience working in the front office assisting with patients services? Are you looking to work for a large practice that truly invests in the well-being of their patients and seeking growth and stability in a friendly team environment? We are currently seeking several positively charged Front Office Medical Assistant, specializing in Patient Services.
Job functions and task include:
- Assisting patients, checking patients in and out, scheduling appointments, confirm appointment and contacting patients for returned visits as needed.
- Patient registration consisting of medical forms, preparing new patient documents, updating patient files and explanation of benefits.
- Verifying insurance, communicating with insurance firms to gather information, taking co-pays.
- Processing pre-authorizations, receiving referrals and documentation.
- Taking high volume of calls, taking messages, transferring calls as needed and assisting Office Manager as needed.
Seeking the Following:
- Must have 2+ years of Front Office Medical Assistant and or Patient Service Representative experience in the Medical field.
- Individual who has strong attention to detail, solid follow up skills, able to work well with high end patients and staff.
- Must have Electronic Medical Records experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!